Accessibility for www.innovation.lth.se
This website is run by Innovation Engineering, Department of Design Sciences, part of Lund University’s Faculty of Engineering (LTH). We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.innovation.lth.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or if we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please let us know.
You can contact us in the following ways:
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
Editorial accessibility issues
- The website contains links that are difficult to understand without knowing the context, so that it is unclear where the link goes.
- Some documents are not fully accessible.
- The website mixes Swedish and English pages.
- Some headers and heading structures are inaccessible.
- Some lists are coded incorrectly and/or used in a wrong way.
- Contrasts in some illustrations, diagrams, photos, icons and videos are insufficient.
- Some frames miss a title-attribute which makes it difficult to judge if it’s important or not to enter a frame, especially for screen reader users.
We aim to resolve all known editorial accessibility issues as soon as possible.
Technical accessibility issues
How we tested this website
We have performed a self-assessment (internal testing) of www.innovation.lth.se. We have also had external experts review some of LTH’s websites.
The last assessment was made on July 11 2023.
The website was published on 16 September 2010.
The statement was last updated on July 11 2023.